View this simple yet exciting low ropes mojo activity
Like some good ideas, things to do during a work day to brighten up the humdrum office atmosphere? Delve into some fresh Corporate Mojo ideas that is sure to make any office cheer-up.
Power Of Corporate Mojo Is Everywhere
Making your employees and various members attached to your organization realize that yours is a congregation made of human hopes is important. There are dreams, career aspirations and tons of expectations of the very people who work with you. Making your people find their own Corporate Mojo can see your company grow at a faster pace.
Ever wondered why:
- Companies like Google gets over a million job applications every year? And did you know they are reportedly reject 99.5% of them!
- Entrepreneurs would choose to loose their arm rather than miss their dream even if they have to slog long hours from humid garages in their parents home?
- The likes of Sir Richard Branson choose to risk their lives hot ballooning over the pacific ocean even if they have all the riches of the world at their fingertips.
It is corporate mojo at work. The feeling professionals share that is quite unspoken and yet so magnetic while working within large groups. Some do it to be motivated to run that extra mile, and some like Sir Richard Branson do it to take their personal as well as organizational spirits to the next level; (employees think) if he can take the big risks, why can’t we take small efforts?
Fresh Ideas Guests Polled At Resort Near Pune
Many people would like to believe that their organization is a soulless machine expecting them to slog umpteen hours and yet deliver! Corporate mojo experiences polled at the Kamath Residency Resort near Pune team breaks away such beliefs, into splits.
Quoting Michael Kerr, author of The Humor Advantage: Why Some Businesses are Laughing all the Way to the Bank, “In workplaces that encourage people to be themselves–that are less hierarchical and more innovative–people tend to be more open with their humor,” he says. “Even people who aren’t always comfortable sharing their humor tend to do so in more relaxed environments where the use of humor becomes second nature with everyone’s style.”
- The Punching Bag – A sure shot way to release frustration at the workplace. It could be placed near the pantry, that is where most people like to chill out within the office, isn’t it?
- Deco-Rate Workplace – Another interesting and fun contest to run by the corporate HR. An opinion poll carried out amongst guests at Corporate Outbound Trainings regularly held at Kamath Residency Resort near Pune rate “Workplace Decoration” as is the 2nd most exciting thing to do. People always love to see what their colleagues and bosses have made and who is the most creative.
- The Gulel Competition – Hitting Clay Pigeons. Now this is a very funny thing to do in your conference hall or at the cafeteria. The aim is to break clay pigeons with the paper pellets, shooting from a catapult. A seemingly childish activity, but very high on engagement and team building. A live scorecard and then a Gift Hamper for the winner – Gulel Guru – can turn the humdrum tide in your office to one of camaraderie and chutzpah.
Want better ways to mojo your staff? Go for an out-of-office mojo drive at Kamath Residency Resort near Pune for many more of such exhilarating events. Corporate Packages.
If you like this post, kindly share it with your friends.
If you need a corporate getaway for one day picnic or outbound training, Kamath Residency Resort near Pune offers just what you want. For more information:
To Keep On Receiving Travel & Fun Getaway Related Information from our resort near Pune, Kindly Sign-up for our monthly newsletter.
As a company policy we do not Rent/Sell your Contact details and do not believe in bombarding our guests with unwanted offers/mails.