Quench your thirst for excitement while you experience one of the world's most captivating and thrilling adventures - Rafting!
(See Tariff and Packages Below)
KAMATH RESORT RAFTING PACKAGES:
|One Day Rafting Picnic - Includes only rafting; transport and food have to be arranged by the guests and are not included in this price.||Rs. 2000/- Per Person|
|One Day Rafting Picnic - Includes rafting with breakfast and multi-cuisine lunch; transport has to be arranged by the guests and is not included in the price.||Rs. 2800/- Per Person|
|Stay With Rafting - 1Day/1Night Stay in A/C cottage with complimentary breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner on the first day. Morning - Rafting activity, followed by lunch. Transport has to be arranged by the guests and is not included in the price.||1. Rs. 5000/- Per Person For a 4 Persons Group|
2. Rs. 5500/- Per Person For a Couple
A place to relax, unwind, and have exciting memories is what everyone craves for. Kamath Residency Nature Resort, located just about 2 hours from the bustling commercial hubs of Mumbai and Pune, provides the best weekend getaway - a revitalising holiday enriched with fun-filled activities.
- Accommodation in A/c Cottages (For stay packages)
- Multi-cuisine food included. (For stay packages)
- 18% GST charged extra on total bill
Location: Located amidst the lush greenery of the forest, below Mulshi and Bhira Dams, the resort is about 138 kilometers from Mumbai, 100 kilometers from Pune, making it the perfect spot for short overnight or day trips. The stretch is wild and exciting and is packed with lots of fun. Raft down 14 kilometers in 1.5 hours over grade II and grade III rapids.
- From Mumbai (138 kilometers): Take the NH 17 Goa highway till Kolad. 1 kilometer after the Kolad Market, turn left on the SH 60 to Pune. From here, it is 22 kilometers to Vile Village.
- From Pune (100 Kms): Take road to Mulshi Dam and drop down the ghats till turn off to Shajey Village our starting point.
Who can raft? Pregnant women, heart patients, and people with severe asthma, are advised not to engage in this sport. Children between 12 & 14 may be permitted to raft subject to a safety clearance from our river guides. Children below 12 years will not be allowed to raft. Our river guide's decision in this regard will be final. Children below 12 years are not allowed to raft.
- T Shirts, shorts and sport shoes or floaters for rafting.
- A change of dry clothes and a towel.
- Light warm clothes in case you are camping with us.
Book Your White Water Rafting Tour Now By Calling 09869279937!
- Rafting on Kundalika is dependent upon water being released from the Mulshi and Bhira Dams.
- Kamath Residency Nature Resort will not be held responsible for last minute cancellation of rafting due to water conditions.
- The resort will make a 100% refund for non-utilized services only in case rafting is cancelled at the last moment due to water conditions.